Dr Sarah Dan is a sought-after speaker whose key message is that it’s possible for parents and kids to enjoy a rewarding orthodontic experience and get the smile and confidence they want without breaking the bank.
Highly engaging as a presenter, Sarah’s wisdom is based on her experience as a clinician and a mum. She provides practical advice that works and is relevant for real mums who juggle the infinite demands of life, just one of which happens to be orthodontic treatment for their children and often challenging teens.
- The benefits of early preventive and interceptive orthodontic treatment
- Why straight teeth matter
- Navigating the orthodontic treatment journey with your kids and sanity intact
- Orthodontic treatment options for common conditions
- Why a fresh approach to orthodontic treatment will achieve better outcomes for patients